precut tulips available on site
food and animals are not permitted on the premises
strollers are not permitted on the tulip field
you are welcome to take photos
U-Pick Tulip Field
The 2021 season is back with the u-pick concept. You will be able to once again tip toe through the tulips and pick your own bouquet all while respecting your family bubble and the social distancing rules. For this reason, there will be no photography this year as we need the entire field to social distance properly. You may always take your pictures with your camera or phone and create new memories with your friends and families.
THE 2021 SEASON IS NOW OVER
- WNote that it is only the cut tulip and not the bulbs. If the bulbs come out, we keep them.
- WTo pick tulips, you simply have to hold the tulip by the stem as close to the ground as possible and pull.
- W Pre-cut tulips will be available on site as well.
- W Animals and food are not permitted on the premises.
- WStrollers are not permitted on the tulip field.
- W You have the right to take photos.
- W He will not have a restroom available due to Covid-19.
- W We are open 7 days a week, rain or shine.
- W Parking is available on site.
*** We are expecting to be open for Mother’s Day. In the event that we are not, you may use those tickets any other day during the 2022 season and the difference in price will be given to you in tulips. Please note that Mother’s Day tickets are limited. ***
*** N.B. OPENING DATES ARE APPROXIMATE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE***
Admission PriceDoes Not Include Tulips
- Kids (2-5) & Seniors (65+): $6.95
- Mother’s Day – General Admission: $11.95
- Mother’s Day – Kids (2-5) and Seniors (65+): $8.95
Price for TulipsPackages Also Available
- 24 Tulips for $19.95
- 50 Tulips for $39.95
- Precut Tulips Also Available
We enjoyed our experience even we kinda visit a bit late for the season. Tulips are still blooming. Love the colours.
May 12, 2021
u-pick tulip locations
1270 Rue Principale, Laval, QC H7X 1C1
1201 Chem. du Général Vanier, Boucherville, QC J4B 5E4
For all press inquiries, please contact email@example.com